Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

💖🥰🤗 @outlander 

@outlander  💕💜💕

@Sans911 Heart @Snowie Heart @magie Heart

Evening lil Sis @outlander. How has your Sunday been?

Hi sis @Sans911
It started off ok till i got home. Its hard to manage at home, pop doesnt realise how hurtful some things are but within 20 minutes he doesnt remember what hes said or done. Done really know why it gets to me so much. I couldnt resist my sh urges again. Having not so good thoughts and lots of questions that dont really have any answers to them. Just so stuck. It would be nice to be normal for once.
Anyways hows your assignment coming along? Hows your day been?

@Snowie how has your day been sis? Did you en d up going out for lunch?

Sorry. Thats a tough post.

@outlander - things are so tough for you that you felt the need to sh. What your pop says to you hurts because of your closeness to him. And there's no escape. I'm so sorry life is like this for you. Hugs and hugs ❤️ 💜 💙

Thanks sis. Im holding onto hope that things will get better even if that hope isnt very much atm @Sans911 i just have to try harder and learn to cope more. I wish i could do it quicker then what i seem to be going atm.

How r u? @Sans911

I think you are coping the best way you can right now. You are in such a difficult situation of multiple responsibilities. I believe things will get better but yes, it will take longer than you like. But hold on, don't give up. I won't give up on you.

I'm doing OK. Same as usual. I got really stuck with my assignment today, so I'm nowhere where I should be. I'll be staying up a few late nights.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance