Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hey @Former-Member 

we didn’t do our long walk. It was very very windy and cold. We walked around the block and drove down the road fir a coffee. 

Im looking forward to Monday so I can walk alone. 

We ended up going to flight centre and booking our return flights for our October holiday. 

Hiw are you going? ❤️

Why does life have to be do hard?

husband shitty snd huffing and puffing. Cooks lunch and cracks it because it wasn’t right. 

Anyway im not going walking. It’s rainjng. And I really can’t be bothered snymore

@BlueBay 

I just potted some new succulents and repotted some baby ones and it is raining here to now

That’s good @Shaz51  i do like succulents. 

Shaz I’m really angry tiday but can’t pinpoint why 

really angry 

Hi everyone @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Owlunar @Gazza75 @Zoe7 @Flying_Hams 

@Faith-and-Hope  and others

this morning I intended to go fir a walk. Instead hubby and I went fir a drive to the areas that are cheaper to live. Nit so sure about these areas. It’s really hard.  We ended up arguing in the car and I shut down.  I was really angry with him, me, my family and life. 

Came home and after lunch I had a sleep   

Then I put chicken in the oven and decided to go fir a walk. I asked hubby and he was laying down and said no it’s ok. 

Great I went on my own with music on. I ended up walking for about 45 mins. 

I was happy that I did go because I wasn’t going to. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well done on going for that walk @BlueBay   👍🏃🚶💐

Tidsy has been a difficult day.  

Just saw my psychologist and spoke about my inner child. I don’t want to do this anymore. Csnt cry for an hour. I’m exhausted emotional and want to lash out. I want to sh so I can show my doctor what it feels like. I want him to understand me. 

What if I never get better. 

I so need to lash out.  I cried out so much anger but still have more. 

@Former-Member @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Gazza75 @Zoe7 @Flying_Hams @Faith-and-Hope and ithers folliwing 

Hi @BlueBay Heart

Not sure what to say, but, I feel some of your pain and frustration.  

Maybe you can go for a walk and clear your head that way a little? 

I don't think SH is going to help your doctor understand.

Maybe you could have fewer sessions as you seem to be picking at the same wound continously?  Seems to Me that some of this is doing more harm than good.  I can't imagine the toll it takes on you and your family each time. 

I know sometimes that this may be necessary and if you feel that its doing you good then you should keep doing it, but, maybe its time to rethink and assess again?  Please don't think i'm telling you what to do, i've never been in your situation.  I'm just being honest about how I see it.  I worry that this is how you seem to feel after your sessions and its horrible.  

Have you got any further with looking at going to the gym?

I'm round for another hour or two if you want to vent or talk.

Thank you @Gazza75 

I am too confused. But a part of me doesn’t want to go sgsin. This one I’m seeing is a trauma therapist dealing eith childhood sexual abuse. BUT I think I’m tired of rehashing. I can’t do it. 

Think I will see the hospital psychologist as it’s free and I’m not traumatised. 

I’m so emotional. My body is aching. 

I phoned my doctor and told him I was going to sh. He talked to me and said that would not be good idea. He’s not sure that this trauma therspy is htlpung me as I am wirse after each session. 

I now want to hibernate from life from my family. 

It’s so draining. 😢😢😢

Hi @BlueBay 

I really agree with @Gazza75  that you are picking the wound - something people do - something I have done - and it leads nowhere and only causes ourselves pain and serves nothing

And self-harm - that proves nothing either - people know you are in pain - you don't need to do that to show anyone

You can't change the past and you are only giving power to your abusers when you keep on doing this - yes - you may need to have an occasional session with a therapist about your abusers but imo you have more important work to do about your marriage

This is so hard on you - I have my own demons to confront atm and I know that sometimes this can be overwhelming and life seems to contrive at times to bring it all up

But you need to let it go - because nothing can be changed - only you can change

And accepting it doesn't mean it didn't happen or that it's not important - it is - but not to the point where it is just destroying you

I'm sorry - but it is what it is - such a tough issue

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance