Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Mn12
Casual Contributor

Very depressed

I am feeling really depressed and feel like I don't want to live this life anymore, if it was not for my daughter I would not be here. There is no hope for me 

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Very depressed

@Mn12 I am sorry to hear you feel so bad. I can understand how you feel. I am glad you have your daughter. I feel like that daily but I am fifty years now. I started feeling like that since childhood. But there are unexpected happiness. May be it will get better for you..I was sexually abused by my father as a child and worse in my twenties then he died but the after effects stayed with me. Wish I can just forget him completely. 

Hi @Mn12,

Its truly amazing the love we have for our children isn't it. I find it so hard to put into words.
I'm sorry you are feeling this way and I'm so glad to here that you have a daughter who gives you such strength. Here to listen if you need.

All the best.

Do u want to try a few natural MOOD ELEVATORS

@Mn12  I’m really sorry you are feeling so bad.

I was wondering if you see a counsellor/psych ? Someone who could offer some support. Your gp is the place to start the process.

We are here and listening. You are not alone.

@Meowmy  Big hugs. ❣️❣️❣️❣️

@Giddy  Welcome to the forums. 

A big hug coming your way @Mn12 

I think many of us can relate to how you feel right now...

💜💜💜💜💜

Hi, don't give up on life, I've had family take their lives and it's an empty lonely feeling. You know how much love you have for your daughter, she has that love for you. Life is difficult every day, stay here, you were born to be in this world, we are a family of earth beings, never give up, alway remember you are a perfect expression of love. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance