Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

Yum @Shaz51, am a bit partial to lamb chops, haven't made mashed spud for ages either. 

Headed to town as we had car booked in for service today. While we were waiting we had a coffee at a café and ran a couple of other errands. Mr D had a siesta this afternoon; I don't think he is doing so well. 

I hope everyone is doing well, I've bern thinking of you all and I've missed the chats @Shaz51 @Determined @Former-Member @Appleblossom

Nice to see you @Janiee

Trust all is well for you atm. 

She is in the middle of a melt down at the moment. I just want her gone but she is making excuses to hang around but saying she wants to go. @Determined

Oh no @Janiee

Trust it has settled down/ settles down soon. 

ohhhhh @Janiee, how is things now my friend , thinking of you and sending you hugsHeart

@Janiee 

It is hard with melt downs, I do think adult children need to set some limits on their behaviours to us, if they wish to benfit from our proximity ... not biting the hand that feeds ....

I am flat out atm ... sorry.

Take ALL

Smiley Happy

She left at 3, finally! Sorry for takong over your thing with all of my drama @Shaz51. Apparently she is walking away from me as i am not there for "emotional support". I'm not upset about the horrible things she said to me, heard them all before, have apologised for what i needed to apologise for and not going to keep on doing it. I'm just glad she has gone. Spent the last couple of hours on the phone to my girlfriend, who is a wonderful support. I know the walking away thing won't last as she comes up with half thought of ideas that she can't afford to get out of and will call. She says she can't keep trying to fix things with me, and as far as i can see she doesn't want to fix anything unless she gets 100% her way. 

Anyway, all is quiet on the western front .....for now. Thank you for all your concern, i really appreciate it xx @Shaz51@Former-Member @Determined @Appleblossom 

Sorry things are so bumpy for you  @Janiee

Kind of sux doesn't it when the ones who are the most supportive cop the most flack and blame 😕

How did you get on today @Shaz51?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance