Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@Emelia8  Your diamond painting project image "Serene Creek' is beautiful.

@CheerBear I'm sorry to read you had not much sleep last night. It sounds like you are tackling the supermarket in person today? Good luck, I hope you can find all you need...

@CheerBear  Hello Monday. Coffee time.

A work day for you, one I hope that is really good.💕💕

How did yesterday go ? Mine was a quiet one, with  a warm sunny afternoon.

It looks like you are headed for a week of rain, not the best forecast. 💦💦

Leaving some 💕💕💕

@NatureLover @Emelia8 @eth @Former-Member @TheVorticon @Gazza75  and anyone following 👋🏻👋🏻💙💙💙

Good morning @Maggie 💕

Hi @CheerBear  when you are around. 😀

Hello to @NatureLover @greenpea @eth  👋

Emelia 🌸

Morming everyone. Slow start for me. Another headache which is making me feel sick. I could have stayed in bed all morning.

We had a good day yesterday thanks @Maggie. We did a big family video call which went for a couple of hours. It's funny because each of us here use our own device and go into separate rooms, so I watch the kids mucking around and being silly as if I am not in the bedroom next door 😁 Littler people stayed for about half of it, then us bigger ones caught up. It's clear the toll this is taking on everyone.

I did some sewing (ill see if I can upload a pic of the block I am working on now) and the crew and I played cards. It was nice.

Good to hear you had some sun in your quiet afternoon. How's today looking for you?

Morning @Emelia8 ❤ How's your world looking tofay?

Hi also @NatureLover, @eth, @TheVorticon and all 🌿💚

@Emelia8 @Maggie @CheerBear @NatureLover @eth @TheVorticon  and all who pass wishing everyone a dry and warm Monday. Hoping all this wind will blow itself out to sea :). Love to all peaHeartxx

Let's see if this pic uploads. I've had lots of trouble uploading images so fingers crossed 🤞

This is the design I am working on. It's a stained glass style and each block is different. I'll put borders around each block. Lots and lots of colour and pattern 🙂

@Maggie and anyone who might be interested 

Grrrrrr - it doesn't work 🤯

@Emelia8  Pit of tea ️ How are you this morning. .?

@CheerBear Really sorry you have a bad headache. I wish you could stay in bed for a bit, til it eases at least. I hope you can manage work today, without too much discomfort. 💙💙

That ‘s a bit big for me to take in, the video call, different rooms etc. I still have leads in my mine connecting things, even though it’s invisible. You have to be old to understand that. 😂😂

I suppose with kids, out of sight, even though it’s the next room, could be out of mind. Tricky little minds. It sounds like it was really good though.

Oh yes, this is really affecting people big time. And why wouldn’t it. People are in prison in their own homes. It’s really really tough, and I know, that’s putting it mildly. But we are here with you, little comfort, I know.💜💜

Looking forward to pic of crafty stuff. 😁😁

Today, counsellor takes my computer and iPad in to connect. I’m not going. To confusing. 😂 I have cleaning to do. 

@greenpea Oh, windy in your area. No walkies then ? I hope your day is a really good one. 💚💚

The video call sounds like a great way of staying connected with isolated family members @CheerBear . Isnt technology wonderful!

I sympathise with you on the headache making you feel nauseous. I rarely get bad headaches, but when I do .. they usually cause me to be sick. I hope yours eases soon, as I expect you will be working.

My day started with the usual sense of dread, but there is a faint flickering light trying to ignite in there somewhere. 💖

Anything happening for you today @Maggie and has the beautiful snow all melted?

Hello beautiful Pea @greenpea  🐰

Em 🌸🐶

@Emelia8  Smiley HappyHeartx

@Maggie  no walkies at the moment for this lil pea is too windy and wet. I can see some blue sky though so maybe a bit later will have to see 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance