Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Morning everyone ♥️ Coffee and tea ready for anyone who might like one.

@Maggie how was your yesterday and counsellor?

@TheVorticon I find it so helpful to have another perspective and to work with two talking people who come at things from totally different angles. My psych takes a very CBT style approach and counsellor has a narrative therapy style. I hope you continue to find benefit in seeing both your counsellor and psych.

@Emelia8 hope yesterday was OK enough. Thinking of you. Hi @greenpea, @eth and all ♥️

@CheerBear  Ok enough yesterday. We are nearing another layer, always good and bad.

Did you pick up groceries ? Any sewing for you yesterday ?

How ‘s today looking.

@greenpea @TheVorticon @Emelia8 @eth @Appleblossom @Gazza75 👋🏻👋🏻

Lovely to see you @Maggie. ♥️ Layers are tricky. Important to carefully unravel but painful and confronting sometimes. Listening if you'd like to share some more but understanding you might not.

I picked up groceries. I went to the wrong store then had a minor meltdown at needing to go slightly outside of the 5km OK zone to pick them up from the store I didn't mean to order from. Face palm. I sewed a little but spent most of my time with sad kids and sorting out Middle's tech. I had a psych appointment also which was kind of a layer one. We went through the ocpd thing which I am not usually interested in talking about with him but that's becoming important. He spoke to me about the traffic light system we have and how things are becoming orange again. I can get back to green but need to work at it.

I'm about to iron up and trim the squares I made yesterday, then work out if I want to do 4 or 8 more before I piece them all together. That's exciting.

It's a beautiful morning here. Still and calm weather, morning birds bouncing on newly budded trees, spring smelling, puddles... All the good things.

How is your today looking?

@CheerBear  That would be annoying. It’s so easy to do. I wondered when I put my last order in at Woolworths, if I would get a delivery here. New is alway tricky here. 

I had to smile when you mentioned orange, and traffic lights. I met a new internal, named Amber, meaning approach with caution. I wasn’t impressed, but counsellor loves those with tude, this one has plenty. 

I can see why the ocdp is becoming important at the moment , and why you don’t really want to talk about it, but might need to. 

Your squares are growing. Are you excited.

Its rainy here. But not near as cold as mornings have been. I’m looking forward to the blackbirds singing once they start. Always a beautiful start to the day.

I smiled heaps reading about Amber @Maggie. It made my Amber feel less scary or frustrating maybe. My Amber has plenty of tude too. It's probably the most indignant I become and I don't like that about myself. "That's not right" is loud and constant. Its a slippery slope one, especially when it comes to things like relationships, work, rules etc. Anyway...

I just put the squares out and have 20 but need 24. It won't take long to make the other 4, then I can border them up. I am looking forward to sandwiching it all together 😁

Have you got any want-to-do's today?

@Maggie @CheerBear @TheVorticon @Emelia8 @eth  and @NatureLover and all those visiting  has been raining all night which was beautiful :). Sunny today though and will warm up to 20 so they say. Son2 is away with his dad so that I will be spending time with daughter:D and bunny is slowly on the mend. Hoping everyone has a wonderful day. Lots of love. peaHeart

@CheerBear  I think I get the slippery slope part. Counsellor tells me I have a very strong right or justice. Injustice really sends my bp into spasms. But it’s out there, and works for lots of people. But it’s not right......I just had to add that.

The sandwich part can be tricky I’ve heard, I’ve never done serious sandwich layers, just thin ones. It’s sounding lovely.

I have a few stones to finish off. If it’s warm enough, I might resin a few. I got resin from amazon, I have the right place this time. 🤪🤪

@greenpea  20. A heatwave. ☀️☀️

I hope you  have a lovely day with daughter. Really pleased bunny is on the mend. You have a lovely day too little pea. 💚💚💚

@Maggie wrote:

@NatureLover  Thankyou for your kind wishes. It’s over for three weeks and was ok.

I hope you are doing ok. I haven’t really caught up with your news, but hope you are doing ok enough.

Its always lovely to see you drop by, sending 💙💙💙 

Thank you for this, @Maggie Heart ...I was thinking of you yesterday with your counsellor appointment. I'm so glad your physio appointment went OK. 

@Maggie @NatureLover @Emelia8 @CheerBear @CheerBear @eth  @TheVorticon and all who pass by on this Sunday morning. Listening to some music sent to me by @TAB s (he has such good taste :)) . Will be a quiet morning before son2 comes home with ex then will celebrate ex's birthday with a cake and dinner :D. Looking forward to hearing what everyone has planned for today. Extra care and love to TheVorticon today, thinking of you my friend. peax

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance