Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

LOL @Maggie That is funny - made me laugh Smiley LOL

Haha me too @Zoe7 and @Maggie! 😆 I was thinking it might be some kind of warm fuzzy story so I had a good giggle 😁

Heeheehee .... 🤣

@Maggie @Zoe7 @CheerBear

love it! thanks for sharing @Maggie

ohhhhhhh thank you @Maggie Smiley LOL, made me smile lots xoxo

@Shaz51 Nice to see you.

My support button isn't working so 👍👍👍👍

sooo lovely to see you @Maggie Smiley Very HappyHeart

lots of ups and downs last week my friend

Hope you are ok my friend xxxxx

Funny story

@Maggie

Smiley Happy

We had a good day.  I am ready for bed.

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom 👍👍👍😍

An update for anyone interested.

Struggling to get stuff out of my head, even the basics rattle around and around, but don't want to come out.

I have signed a lease to stay here for 12 mths. It's something everyone does yearly. The complex is safe, possibly the safest place I have lived in all my life, unfortunately sabotage mode sets in with any positive that dares come near my life. Working through it with my social worker who spots things way before I do. Lots of suffering here, physical and emotional. Brave souls taking small steps. I'm finally making it over to lunch more days now and getting a few names right.

My masks are many, sometimes I even fool myself with my own cover. Scary really.

I have been teaching 11 kinda kids sign language to the song " How could anyone". They are going to perform the first week in Dec to all the residents here.

Also teaching a 10 yr old girl cross stitch. Her fine skills are still developing, so it's awkward, but progressing. Also spending time with a 12 yr old boy. We're working on things they are interested in and can do. We have started a paper mache project.

There is respect for your privacy, but concern for your well being, a fine line.

I've realised I don't need anyone to pull the rug out from under me, I do it well enough myself. 

My little dog continues to be my lifeline and best friend. Thanks for reading.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance