Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Help with boundry statagies

Reading through this thread brought back memories of a discussion I had with a woman in a similar position some years ago @Janiee. Sending some love, and wondering how you're doing?

It's so difficult to hear the anger that comes through, especially from our children, and not take it to heart. You're being very strong from what I've read, and I hope you're looking after yourself Heart

@Janiee, here for you my friend xx are you ok , love to hear from you xxxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

I wont say too much tonight as I am exhausted.I am new here I can really relate to your life.My daughter is turning 35 next month + I am at her Beck + call it is exhausting not one minute to uself. She was diagnosed in 2017 with scitzophrenia + its so hard to draw the line as I don't know if its the illness or her just being her.So lazy its unbelievable im too tired tonight but will try + come back on Thursday until then just know that I truly get what your saying cheers

Welcome to the forums @Former-Member .  I am glad you have found us.

💐

Thank you very much

I will keep an eye out for you on Thursday @Former-Member 

Welcome @Former-Member! You're in good company here Heart 

welcome @Former-Member 👋

How are you doing @Janiee and @Former-Member? Was reading through some threads and thought of you both on here. Hope you're both smiling today Heart 

hello and hugs @Former-Member , @Janiee , how are you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance