Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Eating disorder and more - need a shoulder ......

I think you can quite obviously see me leading that cheersquad Hon 💕 ...and what a massive cheersquad it is....

You getting on with the things you can control is all you can do throughout this @Faith-and-Hope and when he falls I am sure we will all hear the thud ...and do a happy dance at that sound Smiley Very Happy It is very hard to find any compassion for him with what he is putting you through and I suppose a part of that is knowing what I went through. I know the situations are very, very different but the dishonesty, pain and abuse all have a similar effect - they either break us or make us stronger ...and you my dear are one of the strongest people I have ever had the fortune to meet. Hold onto that strength as you navigate this shite because you not only have truth on your side but moral high ground ...you are indeed one in a million 💕

here for you my @Faith-and-Hope HeartHeart

awww feeling so much for you 

makes me awwwwwww, sad and mad and praying for my 4 step chidren which I feel now that they are my children , and have a DIL and now a son inlaw 

and a ex DIL still in the picture and her 3 children still calling me nana 

@Zoe7@Teej@outlander , @Former-Member Heart

❤️❤️ @Zoe7 @Shaz51 

😏 thanks @Former-Member ....

@Faith-and-Hope 

Thinking of you 💐

Thanks @Determined ..... thinking of you too but under the pump with study and legals atm. ...... 😑

ohhh thinking of you @Faith-and-Hope Heart

@Determined, @Former-Member , @Zoe7@Teej 

GrrrGrrr

@Faith-and-Hope ive just caught up. I'm so sorry he is making it hard for you. I hope you've let the lawyer know all his antics. I hope you've gathered proof that you didn't separate 4 yrs ago. In my state you can't lodge a separation in court after two years from the end of the relationship which is why he may be doing that. 
I had to get permission from the court under mh grounds as to why I was filing past the expiration date. 

I saw you were finishing up your course. Wow. Well done you. Onwards and upwards. 

I know that you would be under lots of stress with everything going on. It sounds like you've got someone following Trump's handbook to deal with. It took a while but he's about to face some home truths and justice now too. Let's hope your s2bx doesn't take as long for some reality checks to bite him. 💜🤗 

@Faith-and-Hope 

Thinking of you with all you have going on. 🙏  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance