Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: EMDR - Has anyone done this

@Doglover Hi Hon. How are you going in hospital? I have not been keeping up with much over the weekend - lots to do for work - but have been thinking about you. Would be good to get an update. Really hoping it isn't as bad as you suspected and you are getting the care and support you need. Hugs Heart

Re: ReHi : EMDR - Has anyone done this

Hi @Flying_Hams , struggling big time my friend. Thanks for checking in on me. Rly doing it tough in hospital, just don't want to b here. Miss my husband so much. Pacing the floors to fill in time, just don't know what to do with myself. Rly tough Hams.

All good @Doglover
Happy to check up.
Remember you are safe.
What have you been up to?

Just normal hospital stuff @Flying_Hams . Going to groups, trying to fill in time between groups, and trying to deal with out of control anxiety, thats about it Hams.

I hope ur doing ok.

Could be better over here @Doglover
Thats for sure.
I'm pretty crap. So I don't wanna bring others down.
But I am glad to hear you are safe in hospital. Keep safe my good friend 🙂

Sorry ur doing it tough too @Flying_Hams . Out of control anxiety here. Struggling big time.

Get some rest @Doglover
I'll catch you tomorrow

Hey @Doglover
Checking in my friend.

Re: EMDR - Has anyone done this

Hi @Zoe7 , thanks for thinking of me, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately I am in a really bad way, things are worse than I expected. I can't even begin to describe how torturous my symptoms are, they are just out of control. I just don;t know what to do with myself. It is absolute torture. I wish I could give you better news Zoe but things are really bad. I am really really scared that I am not goigng to get out of this. Each dy is worse than the last and I'm scared at just how bad it's going oto get! It is really scary. I would have hoped to get better in hospital, not worse. But that's not how things are going atm. 

How are you goin with eeverything Zoe? Sounds like you've been busy with work. When you are working on the weekened, are you doing lesson plans?

I hope you are doing well Zoe. Thanks again for thinking of me.

Doglover xxx

Hi my friend @Flying_Hams ,

Unfortunately things are just as torturous, if ot more so than yesterday. My symtoms are really really bad. I dont know how the heck I'm going to get through this, 

Thanks for thinking of me my friend.

Doglover xxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance