Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: And then the sun will rise... I promise you...

@Tiggeroo
Hope your going ok

Hi @Tiggeroo

Quick check in.

Hey Guys,

Still going well in our house!

In actual fact it’s me who has been having the meltdowns lately haha!

Nothing to worry about, just work related stress but I have been making plans to address the issue so all is in check. 

Bipolar Bear has been wonderfully supportive and very resilient himself as usually my instability can throw him right off but he has been amazing!

We have been investigating income protection insurance as bipolar Bear had it as a part of his super… here we are 2 years down the track wondering why we didn’t think of it sooner… but the process for application is quite slow so we are waiting waiting waiting….

Hope you are all keeping well too! 😊

Tigz

xx

So relieved to hear from you @Tiggeroo was a bit worried that no news was bad news - not quite a 'phew' though - sorry to hear you have been struggling - hope this is transient and things sort out at work.

I so hope the income protection works out for you Tigz - would be a huge blessing if it does.

Hoping too bipolar bear will remain steady in spite of your stress. 

Checking in @Tiggeroo

How are you managing with work etc?

Hello @Tiggeroo Heart

Hi @Tiggeroo

Quick wave, hope things steady for you and bipolar bear.

@Tiggeroo

Thinking of you and yours.

Hello Hello!!!!

Apologies, my father decided to go ahead and have a health crisis so I had to travel across the country and keep everyone over that side sane for a while. 

Bipolar Bear was a superstar whilst I was away keeping everything at home including himself on track and under control!

Otherwise we are well, we are hosting the mania monster at our house at the moment and the sooner he leaves the better but apart from that, smooth sailing!!!

How is everyone else going? @Former-Member @Shaz51 @outlander @Appleblossom

hey @Tiggeroo
its good to see you, it sounds like youve had heaps of things happening. i hope your fathers going ok now.... im glad bipolar bear was great while you were away. hoping the mania settles down quickly for you both
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance