Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: not feeling good

@BlueBay Physical pain never helps! I suspect you may be doing too much lifting and carrying of little Ayla. So easy to do without even realising it, when there is a little one around all the time. Hope tomorrows apt with chiro helps.

Sherry

Physical pain never helps my sister @BlueBay, sending you tender hugs and hope you sleep well tonight xoxo

I have been feeling yuk and sick in the stomach all day , looked at breakfast this morning and ran to the bathroom  @Former-Member. @Razzle, @Owlunar, @Zoe7

Thanks @Shaz51@Former-Member

I hope you feel better soon @Shaz51

xxxx

good night my sister @BlueBay Heart

hugs and sweet dreams @Former-Member, @Razzle, @Owlunar, @Zoe7

Hi @Shaz51@Former-Member@Razzle@Owlunar@Zoe7

tired and sore 

had a session with my psychologist today. First one for the year. Talked about Xmas morning parents and my d moving in. Also talked about my anger. 

Saw mt Chiro tonight. He seems to think I’ve done something to a facet joint in my neck and the bursitis I had in November in my shoulder has come back again. 

Im so tired. I was awake at 3am. Unable to get into a comfortable position. Every night I haven’t slept properly. 

@Owlunar I forgot to say thanks fir the picture of the child protection stand. It’s perfect to keep a child away from a certain area. 

Tomorrow I’m seeing a counsellor through my local hospital. It is free counselling. Not sure what will happen. 

Next Wednesday I start ACT therapy (acceptance and commitment therspy) with a psychologist for an hour one on one. This is for free snd runs for 4 weeks only. It is for BPD sufferers. 

Sering my dictir tomo. Hopefully my blood pressure will be ok. I need to let him know about my shoukder. 

I better go my eyes are closing. 

Hugs to all 😊❤️

Goodnight @BlueBay Heart

good night my sister @BlueBay Heart

@BlueBay The councilling and therapy sessions sound positive, crossing

my fingers for you that they go well.  I hope you can get some restful sleep tonight ❤️❤️

Hi @BlueBay

The safety gates look really good - as if they can be opened by adults but stop children from getting into the kitchen when cooking is happening - and other places etc - and the children learn the gate is there to keep them inside and safe - but they will test it of course

My daughter knew from a young age that the gate meant she was to stay inside her room - my son was harder to teach but understood that if the gate was there he could have his bedroom door open - otherwise I would close the door - and he was little and called it the "Door Open" - I still laugh thinking about that

I'm glad you have seen your therapist and talked about all that has been happening and your anger - and I wonder - does your anger spring from things happening that are outside of your control and as well meaning as everyone is and how everyone wants things to work out - well - it's all outside your control - maybe inside you feel invaded.

I understand - I really do - people come into your space and people go away - their choices - and that's okay - but do you feel consulted? Do you feel as if you are being used or ignored - I would I think - lately I have had changes happening in my life which are minor most of the time but still - some have been pretty major as well - and I feel unsettled - will the sky fall etc. 

I get it - I hear you - you need to make space for yourself and this is hard for you -

And I don't know if these things make physical pain worse but it makes it harder to deal with - this I have found to be true through years of it - when life runs along smoothly it's easier to cope with the pain - hurdles and interuptions and problems make it harder and bursitis in the shoulder is so painful - I get it myself from time to time - so I really feel for you - and alternating heat and ice can help - 

I hope your doctor can recommend something - just to give you a break from it or make things easier

Dec

aw - yikesaw - yikesAnd I am glad you have a bunch of appointments atm - I hope you will get some helpful support from all of them

Hi @Owlunar i forgot to mention to you thanks for the picture of the gate. 

Ayla is pretty good and not touching things. She knows not to touch the oven as it’s hot. She shakes her hands. But also our oven is not hot to touch. 

We also make sure our toilet is closed. 

I went to my dictir this morning snd was crying before I even got to his room. He was worried and i told him my d and Ayla have moved in. He said to me it will be a stressful and difficult time for me as I’ll have no “me time” but he said I need to try to have time to myself. I don’t know how. I told him e eeveryone  is home in the mirning noon and night. 

He has given me a script for a med to hrlp me sleep. 

I then had an appt with a psychologist from my local hospital which is free. I’m so glad I can see this lady. She is really nice. It’s indefinite sessions. But if they say thst I need to stop I can rebook agsin and see her again. 

Next session we are talking about my childhood trauma. That’s going to be scary and very emotional. 

So fir now I’ll see this new one snd not my normal psychologist as I have to psy her $110. 

I feel so overwhelmed as I feel I need to be strong for everyone and no time for me. 

Im just tired and I think my d will be eith us fir a long time. 

I sm sngry st my d partner for nit helping her but that’s nit my worry or control. I’m so glad she left. He doesn’t deserve her. My doctor was shocked to hear that he was playing play station all the time. 

I don’t kniw I get so upset so quick lately. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. 

This new psychologist suggested hubby get free counselling through his work. But men being men - he won’t go. I told him ages ago but he said he’s fine. But it would help him in regards to my health and his mum in care. 

I wish I had an easier life. 

It’s so hot today and worse tomorrow. I have the air con on. 

How are you @Owlunar? Does the heat affect you? Hope you’re cool inside. 

Take care. 

Hi @Razzle@Shaz51@Zoe7@Former-Member

hope you are all well. 

BB ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance