Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@Shaz51 Thanks, although I couldn’t run to save my life at the moment.  So unfit, I’m a stress eater and have manage to eat myself into this unfit crappy body for the last 18months

Hi @Shaz51

I get that you can't take multi-vitamins - I saw a programme on SBS a while back and the companies that manufacture vitamins are not accountable - I only take vit D and C - and not all the time - well - vit D - three times a week in summer and every day in winter - and the vit C if I think I am getting a cold - 

I think you can take probiotics though - guessing from what you wrote

Poor Little Kidney has to work so hard - there is so much he can't manage - I feel as though I have humanized him - aw - poor little guy working so hard

Do you have any other supplements Shaz - like Susto gen - I know you have a restricted diet - I would really hate that

Dec

@BlueBay  Making a few calls is moving forward, you are doing so well.  I know what it feels like to want to hurt yourself, it doesn’t end the pain, it just passes the pain to someone else.  It’s a scary dark place, but there are lots of people sending their love, and offering advice that may be helpful.  It’s the weekend, not much can be done in regards to finances, but plenty can be done for your own self care.  

Please know you’re not alone ❤️❤️

@BlueBay there must be a way to get out of the contract , claiming financial distress and mental health issues requiring hospitalisation (=‘more financial loading, and it’s the priority) ..... but a financial advisor (banking services ?) will help you work out if there is a way, and you can have your gp and psych provide documentation.

Aw @BlueBay 

This isn't your fault - you are not a child who got into trouble - millions of people have financial issues - the cost of living is rising too fast for a sensible economy - and wages are not increasing at the same rate - how can you be responsible for that?

I know you blame your mental illness - it's not the cause of the problem though - but it sure makes your emotional discomfort worse - I get that

SH or worse won't help - believe me - ending your life doesn't stop the pain - it just spreads it onto other people - I can't believe you want that.

I would like to suggest though that you don't have a credit card - a debit card is a better idea because it is your money on that card and you never have to pay interest - if the bank allows you to refinance - and they do want your business after all - they will allow you to finance a debit card and you keep that money for emergencies - and you keep that - I have the feeling your hubby would think his car needing something would be an emergency - you did mention this in the past - 

But these are just suggestions - you write very clearly about the difficulties you experience and I am an accountant though I no longer practise - you will earn interest on money in your debit account if you don't use it - with a credit card you will pay interest if you can't pay it back at a certain date

These are things to think about - ease the pressure in your life - when you are so stressed for so long I really wonder that your doctor doesn't put you into hospital for a break more quickly than this - you have a lot on your plate

Yet - you keep dealing with it - notice that - there are ways through all this - I am just trying to point them out

Dec

Hi Bluebay 

It appears that things are becoming distressing again for you today I am sorry this is happening yet you still reach out for support which is fantastic knowing you are listened to on the Forum. Remember, if you're concerned about your safety or you'd like counselling support, you can reach out to the following services:

Lifeline 13 11 14

Suicide Callback Service 1300 659 467

Please take good care of yourself today and continue do reach out for support

Sylvester

SANE Moderator

Hi @Sylvester@Owlunar@Faith-and-Hope@Razzle@Shaz51@Zoe7@CheerBear

ive just sent an email to my psych asking if I could go into hospital quicker rather than later. Told him I called the CAT team yesterday after I broke down. 

Thanks for the info @Owlunar@Razzle I will speak yo the bank next Thursday. 

As fir me being a child in trouble -reality is I know I’m nit. It’s just me being so emotional and overwhelmed. 

I know reality is thst we will get really good money fir our home. It’s nit even 2 yrs old. We’re jn a spot where prices are reasonable high. We won’t be able to buy where we are now but if we buy in the next suburb we will save a lot of money then pay our mortgage or almost all if it. Then we would hsve an extra $600 a week. Thsts a lot of money. 

But the thing is the home we buy won’t be new like this. It may need some things done to it. 

Im nor doing anything this year. Will wait till after Xmas. But in saying that we do have a lot of tourists down over summer. But I Csnt cope before Xmas. 

Sitting outside on the deck in the sun. 

I hope you get a place in hospital quickly @BlueBay and that everything works out with the bank as well Heart

Thsnkyiu @Owlunar whst you’re saying makes sense. I will talk to hubby and see what he thinks about not getting a credit card. I know you know what it’s like for someone to end their life. I know I couldn’t do it for the love I have for my kids and Ayla. But these thoughts are here as soon as I sm overwhelmed or really depressed and emotional. It’s like my body wants to shut down to stop the pain.  

Thankyou for your suggestions. ❤️❤️

Haven’t forgotten you @BlueBay.  Unfortunately my hike in the mountains turned into a full on rescue by SES and ambulance - I have broken my ankle 😢😢

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance