Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Thanks @Shaz51. I can't afford to do nothing when I can barely breathe in a flat cluttered by my effects. And I need to find my mum's car keys as it's up for sale. I've no absolutely no recollection of where they might be. I lost something for 6months with my last move 2 years ago. I don't really know where or what to put away as there's really not much storage at all. It's stressing me out so much

You can help me by coming over here to help me sort my shit!

I don't really know what or how to say things right now. Just a big need to shut off or down for a while, hence my limited appearance here.

There's nothing anyone can do. Just another storm to ride out or sink under.

sometimes back tracking is good to remember where we have put the keys @Sans911 

and have you got 1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms where you are -- as you can put some stuff in a corner that you don`t use for a while , might help xxx

I've tried to backtrack @Shaz51 but it hasn't helped at all. I really have no idea where they may be. So frustrated and mad at myself.

I only have one bedroom, and a combined lounge/dining room. So right now everything is pretty much on the kitchen benches or in the middle of the lounge room. My bedroom has a bir but I've already put stuff there temporarily until I sort things properly.

If i could come and help you i would. Do you think your sister or someone else might be able to give you a hand for an hr or 2 to try and sort some things out?

I can hear how much your distress of being clutterrrd and not knowing where to start with the keys being the tip of the iceberg. Perhaps to take some stress off finding the keys although asap would be good, remove the adds until you do find them at least then you wont be stressing if someone wants to look etc.

My sister lives 3hours away @outlander, and works, so it's not practical. Besides I would have to listen her judgements about how much stuff I shouldn't have, because I've got too much.

Finding the keys is liking looking for a needle that's dropped in my new place. So very difficult. I'm so irresponsible and thoughtless sometimes

Ok well you dont need her judgements so its prob best you continue as your are in that respect.
I dont think your irresponsible or thoughtless for loosing the keys. As you said your house has shite everywhere so misplacing keys wouldnt be to hard to do. Hopefully you find them tomorrow @Sans911

Sending you some love and hugs @Sans911  Heart

Thank you @Zoe7. I'm a little lost atm.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance