Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

hi @Sophia1
im sorry for not responding yesterday, it was a difficult aniversary with the date of the attack Not out of the woods yet with a few more dates to come but todays a little better.
Thats ok, 'likes' are more than enough to show your support. its good to see you here when you can or feel up to it though.

im sorry your in more pain though, i know its not nice to live with and it can make things harder and more tireing than usual. Take it easy on yourself as much as possible ok. Heat packs and warm baths/showers and sleep. i know you know all of this but its just a gentle reminder that I and others here care for you and your wellbeing too

with the things youd like to giveaway to those in need, maybe try a charitable facebook page. For example (i can use this as an example as im no where near this area) theres a site called The Movement Sydney' but im sure youd find something like this for your area too. your items will actually go to those who need it and will collect as well. you just advertise as you would normally but only items that are free. just thought id meantion it in case thats something you were interested in. i use a site like that alot 🙂

I havent been watching outlander as im waiting on the new season to come out but ive read and watched all the current seasons. i havent been doing much crochet or art, ive lost my mojo for them both as with most things really but i know that itll come back and ill start some new projects again. i have yet another job (this makes 3) though so ive been abit busy but 2 of them arent very active atm but i like it. i cant give away to much but i can say im sharing my horse knowledge with kids, sometimes we have some disabiled kids come in too. One little boy who had autism loved it and talked heaps. i didnt find out till the end of the day that that was the most vocal he had been all year so was a really nice feeling to see him not only talking but also enjoying himself too. its very tiring though with a minimum of 2-3 hrs walking around sometimes more. Im not sure how long or often ill be there as im more of a call in but every little bit helps with the bills.

Sending warm wishes and hugs

Heart Heart Heart Heart

thank you for your suggestion...I had not thought of that and will definitely look into @outlander 

thinking of you going through traumatic anniversaries....not for the faint hearted...

Feeling triggered is frightening in itself..

You are facing so many obstacles and in time you will know that you are moving forward as shallow as that might sound now..

Your new job sounds so rewarding and enjoyable...

You have special gifts otherwise you would not have been given such a wonderful opportunity to help others...

thanking you again @outlander  for being the beautiful person you are..

💜💛💚

your welcome @Sophia1 i hope it helps to sort through your items quickly. i know how frustrating it can be having things laying around for a long while.

Thank you for the kind words, your a beautiful person too Heart

lovely images to find..

You have worked out that I love water.,... @outlander 

along with trees...

again I am not aware of your circumstances currently...

I will tell you that I am thinking of you and sending you support in the way that I am able to at the moment...

Thinking of you also @eudemonism @Appleblossom @Former-Member @Owlunar 

@Adge 

Tab am trying to type your name...not working...

@Former-Member 

so many others...

💜💛💚🙀🐾

ive worked out that you like nice scenery that helps you to 'go there' @Sophia1 or at leas ti was hoping i was on the right track.
thanks for your thoughts and support. sending lots back to you Heart

Hi @Sophia1 I'm very glad that you are still here.

I'm sorry that I have not been checking in on how you are going etc.

Adge

yes @outlander 

I am a very visual person ...

if that is the correct terminology these days...

I love nature and find photographs of such calming...

the real thing therapeutic...

@Adge 

no need to apologise to me ever...

you have had more than enough on your plate since I first met you on here..

I do hope that you are managing to find the reigns and take some control no matter how minor of your life moving forward..

💚💛💜

how are you holding up? @Sophia1
is there anything i can help with even just listening?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thinking of you @Sophia1 

👋💜💖

🌷🌸🌺

🍰

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance