Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

@saturnzoon 

Maybe some goal setting will help eliviate some problems your dealing with . Of course though all things take time. 

Eude 

I hope your working trip goes well @TAB 

@eudemonism  I try to set goals but I've found once I get my son ready for school and it's really cold in the house I just go back to bed where it's warm, and I watch shows and crocheting in bed. My goal has been to do the kitchen every day, but I find when I go in there it's such a mess and I take one look and go away from it, I'm so sick of my boys making a mess every where and I have to clean it.

@Teej @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @outlander @Zoe7 @Meowmy @Ant7 @eth @BlueBay 

great goals @saturnzoon a daily goal is a good idea

I hope your working trip goes well @TAB 

@eudemonism  I try to set goals but I've found once I get my son ready for school and it's really cold in the house I just go back to bed where it's warm, and I watch shows and crocheting in bed. My goal has been to do the kitchen every day, but I find when I go in there it's such a mess and I take one look and go away from it, I'm so sick of my boys making a mess every where and I have to clean it.

@Teej @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @outlander @Zoe7 @Meowmy @Ant7 @eth @BlueBay 

thanks @saturnzoon  went in to work 12 pm ie 2 hrs early to start inductiions they hadnt bothered to tell me about just finished them now 8.15pm afer 3 hrs drive here ugh iddiots

hope it leads to cruisy well paid work tho and have indcutions tomorrow which could not have bee done without these being done else would have had to drive back home and come again next week they are insane

I am relating to June in the Handmaids Tale and gates and being separated from my daughter.

Smiley SadHeart

Being alone with her and safe was not a goal I could easily manage.

Struggling with the load today.

Have managed to walk the dog

Now for groceries, post office, chemist and bloodtest.

Can't look any further than that atm...

Image result for onwards

What have you got planned?  @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @Teej @TAB @saturnzoon @outlander @BryanaCamp  @Shaz51 

Go well one and all.

step at a time my @frog 

you have done lots this morning my friend Heart

Hi all, have finally getting some things done though im much slower and have to take more breaks due to an appt yesterday and feeling the effects today and no sleep but...
ive managed to:
-3 loads of washing done, dried and put away
-done the dishes
-took the rubbish out
-went through all the random pieces of paper in the lounge room and dining room and got rid of them or put in a particular spot

I don't know if ill get it done today but id still like to scrub the bathroom/tidy up, vaccum the floor and tidy the lounge room.

Hi @outlander 

Sounds like you've already ticked a few achievements of the list + still have a few more to go... a productive day by the sounds of it...

Eude 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance