Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Good evening everyone here in forumland tonight including @LostAngel @TAB @Flying_Hams @BPDSurvivor @pinklollipop15 @Daisydreamer @Former-Member @cloudcore @periwinklepixie  @Rhye Well done on your achievements!

Today my achievements were:

- I texted a friend from hospital and discovered he had been a difficult time since discharge as well which made me feel connected to him even more. We also made plans to catch up after Melbourne ends lockdown as well.

- I worked on a uni assessment task with some great results considering other people in my course were struggling to find information on the assessment topic

- I worked on another beanie which I started late last night for a PARCS worker 

- I watched Home and Away on TV

Keep those achievements coming!

Judi9877😎🍀

Did a job interview
Had a coffee before it
Orgabsied some things
Got a second coffee at lunch
Did some research for analyst role
Tried to be kinder to myself

Morning @Judi9877,

Loving jumping in here and seeing all these daily achievements – your PARCS worker is reaping the benefits of your knitting skills Smiley Happy

Bravo on your assignment, it feels great when you find the pieces to the assignment puzzle and it all clicks, particularly if it was a tricky topic.

Hope today is another productive day that is topped off with some fine TV viewing (I haven't watched Home and Away in a while, is Alf still calling the shots?).

Rhye

Good Job @Judi9877 of reaching out and connecting with your friend who came out of hospital,I dont really watch home and away much but sometimes Ive seen a few episodes when feeling like it ,good to see your doing self care 

this week it seems has been busy between worries and financial ,practical things that have needed doing,alot of bills that needed to be sorted one after the other well anyway todays acheivements are one getting out of bed,two hot shower,three posting on Facebook,four Online grocery shopping,five getting the Lawn mowing done finally,Paying the internet bill,reading emails,paying for the lawn mowing,posting on the forums,making my bed,Parcel delivery,messaging a family friend for their birthday 

Good evening @LostAngel @Rhye @Flying_Hams @BPDSurvivor @TAB @Shaz51 @cloudcore @frog @Snowie @AussieRecharger @Anastasia @HenryX @pinklollipop15 @periwinklepixie and all forumites here. Great work on your achievements forumites!

@Rhye @LostAngel yes, Alf is still around on Home and Away but it looks like there's some drama in store for him as I think he loses his wife to death soon. Oh, and the Summer Bay stalker has been revealed tonight and it's not Felicity who people thought it was! Yes, the fun and drama of the place where it's always summer! 
As for other TV drama news, would you believe I've visited the place where Neighbours is filmed several times here in Melbourne and that Ramsey St is actually a court and not an actual street like it's made out to be? No, I've never visited Palm Beach where parts of Home and Away are filmed but it is on my bucket list to go eventually. That and a trip by boat to Antarctica as well if I ever get enough money saved up to go there as I have a strong fascination for Antarctica after studying a subject of it as part of my Arts degree many years ago!

My achievements today have been:

- Spent some time researching my uni assessment whilst waiting for my housemate at her podiatrist appointment that I took her to;

- Watched Home and Away instead of working on my uni assessment tonight

- Worked on another beanie for charity as a way of a coping strategy and to deal with Melbourne counting down until lockdown ends at midnight tonight

- Emailed my psychologist to let him know how my week has been 

- Discovered that Woolies has a bbq beef burger pack in the meat department which means I've got Saturday nights dinner planned

- Checked out Facebook 

Keep those achievements coming!

Judi9877😎💐🚢☀️🌊

well done @Flying_Hams particularly on being kinder to yourself and the Job Interview hope it went well take care friend

Hi All
I
Got call from work
Explained previous difficult situation
They said well how about we ask for more money? Lol
Went there gave docs did admin did inductions at home later
Got call saying site accepted me
So am off for 2 weeks Monday so will be able to top savings back up phew!

Sounds great @TAB ! Enjoy!

Bit scary now hey @BPDSurvivor just have to get through it now lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance