Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Bubbles3
Senior Contributor

Does some one want to talk to me

Um feeling so lonely. Really need someone to talk to

401 REPLIES 401

Re: Does some one want to talk to me

Or i could just talk to myself 😞 😞 😞

@Bubbles3 I am out and about right now but I will be at Friday Feast tonight. Maybe I will "see" you there? I am not in a position to post again now but I am here and listening if you want to share what is going on for you today. 😊

Hi @Bubbles3 
Sorry you're feeling lonely today, im home sick, ugh and have had a snooze this morning!
So a birthday tomorrow, im an anti my own birthday as it brings up stuff for me, but very pro everyone elses 🙂 Which decade are you in? im in my 30'.s not quite sure how that happened...

(edited because i got your name wrong - sorry)

Yo @Bubbles3 sorry to read that you're feeling lonely.
I'm at work so can't stick around to chat, but just wanted to reply to say that I saw your post. Is there anything in particular you want to talk about? Off the top of my head I can think of some topics (I'll start with my favs but also ones that other people have mentioned here) - pokemon, lego, aircraft, video games, skateboarding, rollerskating, ice cream, waffles, nutella, crochet, painting, drawing, gardening, astronomy... ?

Thanks @Phoenix_Rising. I just got out of hospital yesterday so still feeli g really fragile atm. I have been in the for a week but was only on the new med for 2 days. And i crying one minute and not the next. I hate it.

Yes its my birthday tomoz @Former-Member Turning 32. Which im surprised because i was meant to end my life at 30. Tbat was my plan anyway. But im still here.

Hopefully the new meds will settle soon @Bubbles3 and be better than what ever you were on before hand. Its sad that the hospital sent you home before you felt ready. Is there any home support available?
I dont know how i'm still here either and life certainly isnt what i thought it would be or where i want it to be at the age that im at.. its hard.. sometimes its just about keeping on plodding...

Thanks @Former-Member . Yeah i have hubby off work for a few day and my 3 kids. But they dont understand why im so up and down. Its sad to see them so upset. I feel lime a bad mum

glad you have them there with you for some additional support though, it can be hard to explain or cope with...and theres pressure with kids to always be ok for them...
Do you have any plans for the weekend?

Hi @TheVorticon. Im just sitti g here on my back table chilling. Kids are at school. Im just having a coffee and smoking away. And watching my hand tamed weiro gizmo messing up the back table. His a funny little thing. He is my birthday pressy.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance